Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Distracted....


I don't know why but I just cant seen to focus the last few days. I have a mound of paperwork to finish and studying to do. Am I doing either? Hell no! Am I getting any sleep? Hell no! Again my mind is wondering to places that it shouldn't and not turning off at night. When will it end? Some will be over in May when I am finally done with nursing school:) MAKE IT STOP! I am so tired of wondering and waiting. A friend said to me "People only treat you the way you allow them to treat you". It really made me mad when he said that-but as I thought about it I realized he is exactly right. I love and trust this person completely-why cant he be the one? I think he has seen more tears and given more hugs to me than my ex-husband:) I just don't see him that way:( Why cant we control our hearts? Yes, there are days when I tell myself how pathetic I am! Get over him, you know deep down he will never be what you want him to be! I guess I'll just have to keep doctoring my heart while I'm just trying to figure it out....

1 comment:

  1. The best way to get over one is to get under another! Did I say that?

    ReplyDelete