Tuesday, April 6, 2010


Its time to put these feeling to print once again! I haven't written in a while because I have had so much running around in my head that I just didn't know where to start. So this is what needs to be let out today! I love someone and that someone is not in a state of mind to return the favor. What is his malfunction? I'm not tooting my own horn, put I think I am a pretty damn good catch. Yes I may be overweight but there is so much more to me! I am a doting person by nature and do even more for the person I love. If I disclosed all the things I have done for this man my friends would knock the shit out of me! Chris goes into a funk and doesn't talk to me for 2 weeks - oh yes, 2 weeks and this is just usual actions when he is in his funk. Finally he calls and acts as if nothing was wrong. Of course it brought back all those feelings I had been working on tucking away. Why does my heart have to be so damn stubborn? Guess Ill start the recovery process all over while I'm just trying to figure it out......

No comments:

Post a Comment