Tuesday, September 28, 2010

On the go......


Ya know most days I am on the go from the time I get up til I hit those sheets in the wee hours. I wouldn't say I am accomplishing great things during this time, I am just busy doing a little bit of everything. It seems as though there is always something going on. I have been to more concerts just this year than I have been to in the last 5 years. Thanks for your contribution Missy:) We took Ginger to her very 1st concert ever ~ John Mayer! Not only is he sexy as hell, his songs speak to me! I gained a new appreciation for Red Butte Gardens. What a great place to see a performance. I look forward to the few more I will be seeing this year.

The races were awesome this year! We went to the night of fire on Saturday and had a great time. Even though the races are great, I think socializing with all the friends that come along means so much more. Trina and Clay and their kids joined us this year for the 1st time. My P.I.C Missy and her trooper Miss Ivy were just to much fun:) Tiffany and Nick are always fun no matter what we are doing! (And we do some strange stuff. lol)


Trying to get my house in order is gonna take awhile!! I took a 4 day weekend so I could get things organized and wound up sleeping almost the entire 4 days. Thats some serious shit coming from an insomniac:) Guess constantly being on the go finally caught up with me. I must admit that the new house and some hormone therapy has helped me finally get several good nights of sleep. Looks like me and the Sandman are together again. lol

Today I finished work early and took my Zack to the doc. His acne no longer stands a chance! And it looks like Ill be gettin my lips done for Christmas:):):):) I came home and made a big pan of Chili~mm mmm good I tell ya. My home smells wonderful! After dinner me and the kids will do a little more planning for the big Vegas trip over Thanksgiving for Sara's 21st birthday. Looks like all our close friends are going with us!! We may need an entire floor for just our peeps. Vegas will never be the same...

But for tonight, I'll just sit and enjoy my home, kids, friends and family while I'm just trying to figure it out.......

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad I'm your PIC, you make everything more fun. Who knew divorce would bring us closer?

    ReplyDelete