Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Minds Eye


Plan: A scheme, program, or method worked out beforehand for the accomplishment of an objective, a proposed or tentative project or course of action.

My thought of the day, it may be worth something it may be worth nothing! I’ve been having a struggle in my mind of how I came to be where I am in life. For the most part, I honestly have a good life. I have 2 beautiful children that make me want to be the best me I can possible be, I have a job I love doing, I have the best friends a girl could ask for and I have a family that loves and supports me despite my flaws:) But by looking forward I think the worst mistake I’ve ever made or anyone can make, was planning my life! I think some of the bad moments would not have been as bad if I hadn’t had them "set" in my minds eye of how I thought it was suppose to work out. Have you ever not fully enjoyed a good outcome simply because it was not the outcome you planned?
Don’t get me wrong, I am not saying that you should not set a goal that’s something completely different. I just think that a lot of the disappointments we feel in the outcome of situations come more from the image of how we want something rather than the fact of it not working out. This is not a negative statement, it’s simply an observation. I have even forced certain things or given them a helping hand and they worked out great, just not how I pictured them to be. Maybe I over think things, maybe I just need a good night’s sleep, maybe the fumes finally got to me (just kidding) who knows? Gives me something to think about while I’m just trying to figure it out……………

1 comment:

  1. you are sleep deprived.... and yes you are over thinking things, and you have a good point. things ill never turn out the way you planned them because, things are already planned out for you, andm depending onw hat it is you will do it that way or do it ina way you think it should be. then you'll know in the end that it was not right for you *coughchriscough*

    ReplyDelete