Friday, June 11, 2010

The Girls


I can not even begin to tell you how much fun I have when I get together with the girls! It doesn't matter what we are doing, we have loads of fun doing it. It is amazing how different yet similar we are. The women that come together are from different family lives and different economic backgrounds. Bring us all together with drink and song and we all become alike! We all laugh, drink, dance and complain:) Alcohol, Appetizers and Henna at Missy's house was a freakin blast. Not only did we get a buzz on, numerous laughs and great Henna tattoos, we wound up booking a pole dancing class. Now that's gonna be a PARTY!!!! I really hope everyone has this kind of support group. I love these women and thank my lucky stars everyday that they are in my life. To each of you ~ Thanks for being a part of my life and making me laugh, sing and dance while I'm just trying to figure it out!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Darlin, where would the rest of us be without you? You make the world go round for so many of us. Thanks for loving me through it all.

    ReplyDelete