Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Rain, Rain.......


I have to admit that I just love the rain! This is cuddle, baking, movie and family time weather:)To be honest, I really really love the pre-storm weather. When the wind is blowing and there is that hint of storm in the air~I just get this feelin:) I usually have to go walk in the park or get in my car with the windows down and my music a blaring (I know, I know that's nothing new:})and get on the freeway and just drive. With the wind a blowing and singing to the radio I am at complete ease. There have been nights that Sara and I have circled the valley several times on the freeway just enjoying this weather. I don't know why but this weather always brings back memories of my teenage years. I think it is probably because at the end of the summer is when us teenagers were more daring and would sneak out at night and roam the neighborhood. Remember those nights Shauna? Good times, good times! The cool end of summer nights is what it reminds me of. Sometime I long for those lost summer nights and other times I am sooo glad I don't have to go through those years again. I guess I kinda am reliving those years with my kids huh? I don't care what age you are, toilet papering is still a riot.(hope I never have to explain to the police why a middle aged woman is out toilet papering with her kids!!) Think Ill go sit on the balcony and enjoy this weather while I'm just trying to figure it out........

No comments:

Post a Comment